Are you planning to treat yourself for working very hard and for being a good guy or girl for the past few months or years? Travelling to a place where you’ve never been to, is such a sweet treat that you deserve very much. Brazil is such a perfect destination to visit with your family and friends or even when you plan to travel solo.
In this article, we will discuss some of the most breathtaking places that you should check out when you visit this beautiful country.
First of all, it is advisable to make your reservations early. Book your flight ahead of time and make your hotel arrangements and reservations too. Make sure that you have pocket money which is in Brazilian real, currency in Brazil when you go there to avoid any types of hassle. Knowing some background of their culture and tradition would be a plus factor too.
So what to do and what to check out when you landed in Brazil? Here are some of the most mesmerizing locations to visit:
- Rio de Janeiro – one of the most popular destinations in Brazil is Rio de Janeiro. Well, why not? It is one of the most beautiful, exciting and animated places on earth. It is located in southeastern Brazil and can be considered as one of the most visited city in South America. It is famous because of the scenic landmarks, beaches and of course the Carnival festival. Some of the things you should look forward to when you go to Rio includes Sugarloaf and Corcovado mountains and of course, the world-famous beaches like Ipanema and Copacabana. You will be truly amazed when you see the infamous Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado mountain.
- Lencois De Maranho – it is one of the most incredible and unique deserts in the world that tourists love to visit when they are in Brazil. During the rainy season, there are lakes that fill up inside the sand dunes creating a surreal and picturesque view that will leave anyone in awe.
- Chapada Diamantina and Salvador – you should also take the opportunity to visit Midwest of Brazil. Chapada Diamantina is located in the state of Bahia and is few hours away from Salvador. You will be able to witness here park that contains mountain peaks that span for miles and the absolutely stunning cave complexes with very blue see through water, cliffs, waterfalls, ponds and other natural beauties.
- The Brazilian Maldives – of course, you shouldn’t miss the Brazilian Maldives, Jericoacoara. It boasts the bluest and greenest of waters in the world. And what makes this place unique is that the water is not salt water beaches but instead fresh water lagoons that are too gorgeous and mesmerizing.
- Sao Paulo – the largest city in Brazil and the largest in the world in terms of population. Sao Paulo is known for its concrete jungle and large number of parks that is perfect for the family most especially if you are travelling with your kids. You will also enjoy the skyscrapers and the sumptuous dishes in this part of Brazil.
Brazil is indeed a very interesting city to visit on your next trip. Make sure to include the places we discussed here to make the most out of your trip.